Tuesday, March 1, 2011

JAZZ HANDS!

FOUR LITTLE PIGGIES
This wolf is neither big nor bad. Although it does seem he must get used to the squealer in the back. The first pig had gone to market so was not available for this sitting...

ZAZZLE!
I cannot seem to sign into either store on Zazzle. The heartache is their issue, not mine. I try to sign in and am met with: An unexpected error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later. If you got to this page after manually entering the URL into the Address field of your browser, please make sure that it is spelled correctly. 

None of my errors are unexpected. They are usually do to me not paying attention -- so I suppose this is actually a bit of a relief.


RAZZLE DAZZLE!
My new hero: Charlie Sheen.
He is one of the VERY FEW that is appearing to be crazier than me.

http://www.livethesheendream.com

"Apocalypse Now will teach you how to live inside of a moment between a moment."
Good Lord.


He loves the smell of napalm in the morning...


SQUIDOO!
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I came to find out that my The Bunny Stop® lens is one of Squidoo.com's FEATURED Lenses. I am not quite sure exactly what it means, but I know it is GOOD because they wrote "WOO HOO!" next to the special green check!

http://www.squidoo.com/the_bunny_stop


RABBIT, RABBIT!
This first of the month brings me to being posted on rabbit.org's "gifts" site! This is a fantastic site for bunny information about care, feeding, illness, adoption and buying all things bun!

http://www.rabbit.org/links/gifts.html

IMA HACK
Ernie Perich (Art Director) gives us 32 reasons to know we're tired , old, bald ad hacks.
http://www.adverspew.com

"1. I could care less about any of the 4,000 ad award competitions."



AND SO...
Good-bye EDDIE KIRKLAND~GYPSY OF THE BLUES... you are one hella BLUESMAN.
Eddie was once asked if he were going to retire. His response, "Retire?" Then he pointed toward the sky and said, "Only one man’s going to retire me."

It was an honor to do some of your gig posters. Thank-you for the music.
August 16, 1923 – February 27, 2011






No comments:

Post a Comment